Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wireless Pump Controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Has anyone used one of these before?

End time: 22 Jan 2013 11:02:00 GMT

View item:

WFP Window Cleaning Wireless Control

Seen em on there before Xmas was loads listed 99p start all did great money lost interest after £40 plenty sold some one must have tried them

i got mine from different places same machine, just difference sticker on front, they turn on, but you cant turn them off or slow the water down

I just came across it yesterday, im not going to buy one i have an aqua dapter , the only thing im finding about the aqua is i have to pull the hose twice to turn the water off anyone else have this problem or am i not pulling it hard enough?

Hi Neil,

Make sure you pull it hard enough the first time (or you need 2 pulls to switch off). Other thing to check is that your hose isn't twisted. If it is it will cause friction on the inside of the pole, making it harder for the spring to pull it back to the top, then you need an extra pull to get going again.

Also good idea to clean it out regularly so that it's moving freely.

If that doesn't help, let me know what pole, length, Aqua-dapter version, and the hose you're using.

Paul

Hi Neil,
Make sure you pull it hard enough the first time (or you need 2 pulls to switch off). Other thing to check is that your hose isn't twisted. If it is it will cause friction on the inside of the pole, making it harder for the spring to pull it back to the top, then you need an extra pull to get going again.

Also good idea to clean it out regularly so that it's moving freely.

If that doesn't help, let me know what pole, length, Aqua-dapter version, and the hose you're using.

Paul
cheers Paul im not window cleaning today so i will try it out tomorrow again I've just given it a clean out, will let you know mate

Back