Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Is Your Business Called

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Murphy

Thought it would be nice to hear other people's business names, mabe there are some people called the same thing

Quite obviously I use the name Windaclean. At the time I thought it was quite professional and I quite liked it. However I'm starting to have second thoughts and might change to use my family name to make it a more personal service (I do 100% residential work).

Any feedback on my business name would be greatly received.

Anyhow this is still am open forum so some things are best unsaid
your like me I don't like to give owt away on here not good if a customer sees you saying something bad also when I first signed up someone was getting prank phone calls off someone they thought got there info off the forum

Not telling. By the way, I go on a football forum for a certain team and now and again people post about avin it with other firms. I know for a fact the old bill read it. You never know who reads this forum ;-)

Not telling. By the way, I go on a football forum for a certain team and now and again people post about avin it with other firms. I know for a fact the old bill read it. You never know who reads this forum ;-)
Well said and it's all good helping people round the country but you don't need to let Fred bloggs the window cleaner what your up to and prices etc.

Back