Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The new comers have really slowed down

WCF

Help Support WCF:

At least doing trad dont have that worry. But be hard in winter having to get up & make sure yer waters done. I know when I'm doing my 400 litres every couple of months I'm in & out all day seeing how far it's doing. At least in summer it's warm & light & you can sit outside having a beer while waitin. Oh roll on march.

I couldn't let my windows get dirty

Everyone knows where i live

Can't have a windy with dirty windows

Same as my fascias and frames..spotless

Its been a cold week. It does make you wonder how many give in once winter starts to kick you in the teeth. Just wear loads of layers and you will be fine. I worked all day today. It was freezing first thing but it blasted the remnants of last nights ale straight out of my head. Just dig in and persist!

called round a fellow windys tother day, hes a lone wolf and his missus runs a house cleaning biz with workers . as i stood outside the door i noticed how the window frames etc were spotless and i mean spotless

she was tellin me how hes sick of it , the lone wolf thing, and has tried takin on workers but hasnt worked out . i told her tell him it takes taking on 10 before you find a golden worker , before you know wot to look for

Last edited:
I chose to start up in the winter so I could take it slow and find my feet over what I thought would be the quieter winter months. I work in a polo shirt and a hoody and haven't been bothered by the cold yet.

yeh first one september thought he was going to be gd..could,int get him up

second guy last week taking time of all the time ,not so gd ( billy Idle ) comes to mind

Latest Posts

Back