Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice van there Marc! I'm after something similar myself. Get that kitted out nicely and you'll be driving down to the next Vanfest before you know it! Lol

You getting some van signage sorted out aswell?

Looking tidy mk, 20 quids still 20 quid lol! I got a 58 plate transit swb last week I think there about the right size, you ply lining or she all ready done?

How much you pay, about £2200

Its only had 1 Owner and it was a forklift company it had it. they used it as a sevicing van. It has 12 month MOT too and its ply lined.

Ive been ******* around all day with it trying to get it sorted for tomorrow.

Nice van there Marc! I'm after something similar myself. Get that kitted out nicely and you'll be driving down to the next Vanfest before you know it! Lol

You getting some van signage sorted out aswell?
Deffo getting sign writing, Only costs 160 quid here. Your basicly driving a bill board about if your vans sign written.

Did you pay £1780?

Thats a great deal!!!!
Yeah, I should have beed 1750 It was on ebay and I went to 1750 and someone else got in there at 1800. I contacted him and asked if the buyer showed up he said no. So I arranged a vieing and I said theres theres 1750, He was like nah. 1800 it went to so thats what Im wanting. Still good deal though.

marc thats good deal mate /emoticons/smile.png

marc what van did u have before ? lol

and how muich mileage ?

marc thats good deal mate /emoticons/smile.png

marc what van did u have before ? lol

and how muich mileage ?
500 and a roof rack for my new van. The old one neded atleast 250 quid spent on it for MOT so was more than happy with what I got. I would have been lucky to get antthing back for it.

My new one has 112k

Lol cool, still showing untaxed was all lol, I'll have a look tomorrow and make sure there is no recalls on it for you, if there is there free /emoticons/smile.png

Looks like you have the di engine so should be a Bosch fuel system, which is a good thing as my mondeo has a Delphi system and it rubbish lol, just make sure you don't throw petrol in the tank as these fuel pumps really don't like it lol.

If you ever (u shouldn't) have any issues with it then drop me a message as I know these diesels well /emoticons/smile.png

Back