Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

explaining how WFP work to new customers

i have info pack i call it, {one sheet of paper} covering the details of WFP works great every cutomer gets one job done

not having to waste time slavering to every cusomer looks dead professional too

We are in the process of switching to a new method of cleaning your upstairs windows. This method will soon be the industry standard for window cleaning at height. As a Business wanting to be at the forefront of our industry, we have decided to invest in this technology which involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we filter through state of the art reverse-osmosis filters and de-ionisation vessels.We are embracing this technology for a number of reasons(1) Health and safety. Legislation being brought into effect will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law as we understand it, now states that ladders should only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered. As a company, we have decided that water-fed pole systems are a safer viable alternative and are worth the investment. If the job can be completed to the same high standard without standing on a ladder, then we have an obligation to embrace this method. (2) Better cleaning results. Firstly, it cleans the windows and the frames. Second, the major advantage of pure water is its capacity to absorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. This process involves brushing and rinsing your windows clean with pure water and allowing them to dry naturally to a streak free shine. This occurs due to the pure nature of the water used.(3) Environmentally friendly. Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for any detergents and chemicals except where greasy dirt is a problem.(4) Reduced disturbance & Increased privacy. No more dents in your lawn and unexpected appearances of faces at windows. (5) We may now be able to reach previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Conservatory roofs, windows above conservatory’s etc. that we had previously been unable to clean.(6) Water-fed pole cleaning works in the rain! Although we will not work in severe weather, showery misty weather will no longer hinder our work. This will help us to ensure a more regular and professional service to all of our customers.Please note that it can take up to two or three visits for the process to `leach` all deposits from around the frames, resulting in an improved finish each time. Therefore, please be patient if the initial visit is not perfect.Best Regards to all etc. etc.________________________Hope this helps
Mark Munro

No need to use more than once sentance. I tell my customers I clean frames, sills, vents and the whole window will looking sparkling as well as your doors. I dont find it a problem with new customers or cutomers whom no nothing about it.

I think if you do a fantastic job it will speak for itself!

I however do get many customers come to me and say I had a water fed pole guy but he was not any good and left cobwebs and marks on window, or does not do the frames, I dont explain much other than that "I will provide a service which will leave them spotless and gleaming white frames and sills. Thats sells it really. You dont need any fancy wording etc as it does not work on them, I am getting customers from guys in really nice vans and sets up 1000s spent on them and they can not clean very well at all and I have a car and back pack and do a great service and they join regular, its the guy doing it and the effort put in, I would mention that more when talking about it.

I Have lots of facebook pages The Window cleaning page is the busiest in the world the other ones are show page ,carpet ,pressure washing and I have a world wide page

Back