Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Canvassing Story: I Want £2000 P/m In 4 Weeks?!?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Only did 30mins canvassing today but picked up a £70 conny roof and gutter clean + a regular £16 4 weekly.

Got a few 1st cleans booked in for a landlord who may have more properties to throw my way.

Got some regular work via the website at another £30 pm

oh, and best bit of work today was getting two tyres fitted and balanced for free (£40 labour) at ATS by offering to clean their windows. They said come back anytime I need something doing. :Image3:

Total so far £189 pm. Got a lot of canvassing to do when I get back off holiday :Image2:

Got back off holiday and have been out for 3 hours in the last 3 days. PIcked up 11 jobs bringing in about £150 pm. Don't think I'll be getting to my £2000 target but maybe half way.

Had a few jobs come in from facebook and yell.com.

Got a few more custys now with some good priced houses. Will be getting a leaflet distributor to move about 5000 leaflets in the next week or so /emoticons/smile.png

Hopefully get a few more from that

Im ordering 10.000 with my competition win just gonna wait for dodger to design me a flyer then order them .

I will post them myself though .
Post 10,000 yourself??? How long do you think that would take?

I want to get mine out quick but maybe i should post some myself while the leaflet dropper is doing an other area at the same time? Good idea

Picked up 3 decent paying jobs yesterday after canvassing an expensive village estate - Another £55 a month.

Of out now to go canvassing in the rain... wish me luck :Image4:

1 Regular

1 one-off clean

and a few 'can I call you back'

Not the best evening. I need to convert the one-off to a regular, it'll be £20 each time.

Been fairly busy doing loads of gutter jobs and first cleans that I got from google and leaflet dropping. Been picking a few jobs up through the website and went out canvassing tonight. Only picked up one job that may include some gutter work too.

Going out to drop 1000 flyers with my mate tomo on a local estate... see what happens, fingers crossed :Image9:

My goal is to get as close to £2000 worth of work in the next 4 weeks on canvassing. Can it be done?? :Image11:

I did design a flyer but decided against spending that money until I have a few custys and thought I could just print off something simple, so this Is was I used:

IMG_20130713_152209.jpg

It was a hot Saturday (30c +) so I dressed as smartly as I could in shorts and a shirt and got to work on my street which in mostly small maisonettes and 2/3 bed houses.

Today I gained 10 new customers in 3 hrs, this included a stop at a pub for a refreshing cider :Image3:

5 - 4 weekly

5 - 8 weekly

All on the same street for total of £67

Will go out again tomorrow!
This Is the type of Flyer I use and I get MASSIVE response from it.

All I do is print mine off. I work out for an Ink Cartridge (£8.95) an 200 pages off paper (£2.00) I can make 1200 flyers.

Had a very slow week canvassing. Only got 2 jobs and they're not anything special. I'm getting more jobs through the website now but I'm only about half way to my goal and way past my initial deadline.

I'm hoping to pick up another £500 p/m in the next 4 weeks. I'll be happy with that.

Only thing to do is go and knock on some doors and keep smiling

Back