Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trip hazard cones

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Best and cheapest place to buy trip hazard cones? They seem expensive everywhere I look unless I'm being a tight **** lol £8.95 for one a frame trip hazard cone [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a cone saying window cleaning in progress and cover the area you are working do you also need trip hazard cones as well? Even though the hosing is in the cones area?

if anyone trips over your hose or any equipement i,m sure your head will be on the blockblocking footpaths risky business
But if you have cones out so they have to walk round the cones they won't trip over ?

You can also tape the area off your are working too as long it's not on a highways agencey public footpath as you would need a lic to close a public footpath on a road.

Would window cleaning in progress and trailing hose on a cone would cover my ass or would I need trip hazard too?

All I use is chepo red cones from screwfix but as you will be working in an area possibly with high foot traffic then would be a good idea to cover your **** fully so if some plonking tries it on you have covered yourself.

Back