Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moermam/lewi rubber review

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

ive had chance to ave a good bash of my new moermam rubber it had to b changed to day , very inpressed with them they dont last as long as ettore but cos there cheeper if kinda wrks out about the same i pefer the moemams as there softer an fiel nicer on the glass , ive put a lewi rubber in to day so ill c how these r there a bit harder than the moemams so i recken they will last a bit longer the lewi seem good to ,there cheeper again so time will tell i ges /emoticons/smile.png

I think I could do with changing to a softer rubber. I've been using the unger hard for ages but it hardly ever needs changing even when i use it on leads and first cleans it just sticks 2 fingers up at me and carries on. Itsnot as comfortable to use as the softer stuff though.

be intrested to hear how the LEWI goes , keep us posted . jonah lewi is another little heard of brand

I totally recommend unger 3 star.

it very similar to FaceLift RazrBLADE RED, out of the two I am liking 3 star more

I noticed I work a hell lot quicker with both rubber but for me 3 star have slightly more grip on the windows which I like.

I say get both if you can

I totally recommend unger 3 star.

it very similar to FaceLift RazrBLADE RED, out of the two I am liking 3 star more

I noticed I work a hell lot quicker with both rubber but for me 3 star have slightly more grip on the windows which I like.

I say get both if you can
does that come on a roll?

i would think ude know you have made it in this industry when u are buying rubber by the roll

Last edited:
I'm not getting on with my Unger hard rubber ATM, little nick lines all the time. I can't use Unger soft as I find it drags too much.

Give me some links to what you use and where you buy it chaps.

I use unger soft from wintecs but have recently converted to moerman soft from cleaning spot

I think all coloured rubber i have tried is poor

day 2 with the lewi rubber an i still luv it an i think i pefer it to the morman rubbers still early days tho but ill no in a few weeks for shore:thumbsup:

Put an order in with Cleaningspot earlier (with our 10% discount /emoticons/smile.png)

Moerman Dura-Flex Hard Rubber 36"/92cm 5

£1.97 £9.85

17789 Moerman Stainless Steel Channel & Rubber 12"/30cm 1

£2.07 £2.07

2212 GG4 1L 1

£9.05 £9.05

2222 Titan Chemical Dispenser 1

£0.99 £0.99

2218 Winsol Crystal Clear 550 1L 1

£10.98 £10.98

Latest Posts

Back