Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The mystery of life....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cheapncheerful

and so i got a phone call this sunday morning....hi...i am back dave...(who is this dave chap) i am sorry to disturb you on sunday but we found the inside pane of the front velux window was smashed and wondered if you knew anything about it...

hmmmm, i er...well ...er...i am afraid i havent cleaned it since the spring i confessed as its half way up the roof..although you can walk up the roof...i dont like roof walking and so i just look if its clean...

and anyway i now use my new water fed pole for such windows...oh...its okay dave i just wondered if you had noticed anything...

anyway i thought about it and so i phoned him back and said he had better phone the police as maybe someone had tried to lever it open and smashed the inside pane...

it was only the inside pane which had gone ...but...how?

they know how to make you feel guilty custys dont they?

a bit of worry later...the phone rings again...hi dave...just to let you know...i googled velux and .........

there had been a recall notice on that size window and on checking the serial number on the seal mine is one of them....

er...thats life for you...

I was going to say it was more like a fault with the velux window so you can sleep easy tonight dave /emoticons/biggrin.png

i know now smurfy but....WHY ME?????

it was that one i posted the pic of the trolley on the roof....he had been away a while as well...life...you never know whats next....now wheres my ladder stand off...../emoticons/biggrin.png

at least the glue has arrived i ordered for frank the windowcleaner...:eek:

When I first started window cleaning ,, this wifey tried to blame me for breaking a inside pane of glass of a double glazing unit ,,," how the hell did I do that" I said to her ......still waiting on an answer 5years on

thats wifeys for you!

i said to mine when delivering the magazines yesterday and she was moaning about the lack of time oh well we wont go to the pub then.....she soon changed her mind../emoticons/biggrin.png

shes now stalling for time all dressed in her nightie as shes far far too lazy to pull out the bed settee ..okay dear ...i will do it ...again..

Some people are just rage , always blaming us ,, I could of understood if I had hammered from inside trying to escape her pigsty of a house :ninja::ninja::turd::turd::ninja::ninja:

Back