Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work phone on fire

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bloody hell Neil, did you hit a pidgeon or something? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Lol my injector snapped when the mechanics tried to take it out so they had to take the engine and gear box away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it when they say "we have had other quote" and I say "may I ask who from" then they say "I can't remember but will find their quote so you can have a look" /emoticons/biggrin.png

I hope you don't have to pay extra for their cockup :eek:

Lol my injector snapped when the mechanics tried to take it out so they had to take the engine and gear box away

Luv it when the try to pull a fast one they never succeed /emoticons/smile.png

Glad to hear that @Neil :thumbsup:

By the way how many miles has your van done?

When was the last time the cam belt was changed?

Luv it when the try to pull a fast one they never succeed /emoticons/smile.png

Glad to hear that @Neil :thumbsup:By the way how many miles has your van done?

When was the last time the cam belt was changed?
It's a 57plate and it's done 130,000 miles lol it's chain driven no cam belt sod that /emoticons/wink.png

What engine is in it?
So how is the gearbox as they are pron to go apparently?
New gearbox and clutch on mine when I bought it I made sure I found one that had it done mines the 2.2 115bhp , your right the gear boxes do go smurf. Get yourself a transit mate you can't go wrong even if it's the older version there great vans

All the transits I've looked at have been rust buckets even the newer ones :rolleyes:

Well I got a van in the end and collected it today and it wasn't a transit for sure /emoticons/biggrin.png

New gearbox and clutch on mine when I bought it I made sure I found one that had it done mines the 2.2 115bhp , your right the gear boxes do go smurf. Get yourself a transit mate you can't go wrong even if it's the older version there great vans

In the end I got an old x brtish gas renault traffic as was getting desprate plus I'm a tight **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

Them traffics are the same as the vivaros did you get a good deal mate?

Back