Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Come back jake!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol, been pm'ing people, plenty of Legends on here, you being one,

But Damo, tolish and daveyboy are not worth suffering on here, since there little gang up over a few jokes about Dave working with Damo, I've lost interest /emoticons/smile.png:cool:

Cheers jake likewise!!

I always liked your views very similar to to mine spec regarding pressure washing

Just chat with the ones you like hahaha

wats bin going on @Jake i must have missed it all any trouble ill sort them out:D:rofl: i have a ace up my sleve as demo no's (the meat spin):thumbsup::cool::666:

Jake, c'mon ffs. I don't want to see you go, just as I didnt want Smurf to go. But this thread shows your behaviour off to a tee. Me, dave, and probably Damo have been on here all day, and yet no one has commented negatively in this thread out of simple respect, that you seem to lack. Yet you have to come in here naming names and slating people like a little girl that got chewing gum in her hair. As far as I'm concerned its a new year, new start and I can't be arsed with the aggro.

images

funny was just thinking where our brother jake is never seen clip of him for ages then this thread pops up

as brother tolish has mentioned dont want to loose you like smurf

Lol, been pm'ing people, plenty of Legends on here, you being one,
But Damo, tolish and daveyboy are not worth suffering on here, since there little gang up over a few jokes about Dave working with Damo, I've lost interest /emoticons/smile.png:cool:
LMFAO !! oh boy! Only in Essex!

I doff my cap to ones honesty!

Reminds me I haven't had a good debate with tolish about immigration for a while.

Jesus Christ why do all threads at the mo seem to start bitching!

Let's just move on and all get on

I liked jakes posts and he had some useful info

Jake get yourself on here again!!!!!

It was me and Jake who had a row and like i said in a previous thread we are all adults..we will all have disagreements occasionally but we are all grown up enough to shake hands and move on

I felt i was constantly being critisised with thinly veiled digs at me

Jake obviously feels something else

The things you said may or may not have been taken wrongly but if you thought someone was having a dig you would react.

end of the day it's all done and dusted

this is a forum for people to chat and help each other so why stop being part of the whole thing due to an argument

@Jake if you don't wanna talk to me that's fine but i am extending an olive branch here

Personal opinions aside get on here again bud and join in again

No need for all the animosity between people

Last edited by a moderator:
sxxhit happends some times people dont c eye to eye and fall out take posts the rong way ect its a case of wiping ur mouth and move on ive had flac b 4 and im shore lots of us on here have at one time @Jake dont sweat it its no biggy /emoticons/smile.png

human nature says we bicker along wi the banter . some folk thrive [in real life] on a bloomin good row , lord knows i was married to one!

reminds me a while ago i took a parking space that "belonged"to a latterday Arfur Daly who runs a secondhand shop, he roared at me , but iv learnt that if you keep apologizing,keep the chat going over 30 seconds with smiling it defuses the whole thing. minutes later he was asking to buy one of my lads squeegees but i wont sell theres non spare but tell him i will get him one next time and he says Great , you can park here anytime MATE

got him a really craap homebase -own- brander and he was happy as anything

human nature says we bicker along wi the banter . some folk thrive [in real life] on a bloomin good row , lord knows i was married to one!

reminds me a while ago i took a parking space that "belonged"to a latterday Arfur Daly who runs a secondhand shop, he roared at me , but iv learnt that if you keep apologizing,keep the chat going over 30 seconds with smiling it defuses the whole thing. minutes later he was asking to buy one of my lads squeegees but i wont sell theres non spare but tell him i will get him one next time and he says Great , you can park here anytime MATE

got him a really craap homebase -own- brander and he was happy as anything
Space cakes!!!!G-)

wish my beloved wife would stop kicking me ...... as i roll around the floor laughing

come on guys its the new year and we are all going back to graft monday happy days:D

Back