Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to get your current customers recommend you to their friends

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DannyB

Hi everyone. Have you found a way to really engage your current customer base in recommending you to their friends or generating new leads for you? Up to now, I have tried to offer my current customers my money for the third cleans at their referrals' properties. I am afraid, so far to no avail. Should I offer them more or promise them money or anything else more quickly? Cheers in advance for any experience or inspiration.

Doing the best job you can, being friendly and conversational and also mentioning that your are looking for more work normally does the trick.

There is a guaranteed way.....being dead cheap, but it's not good for you.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I tend to mention it as a passing comment, i just say something like "if you know anyone else that wants there windows done let me know". Someone said to me once it sticks in there subconscious better, and when it comes up there more likely to recommend, meaning more work. Dunno if its true but it works for me

I offer a free clean for recommendations who use my service from my customers and they love it plus your gaining a new regular customer for just doing a free clean that takes no time at all. Some customers just say oh don't worry about doing a clean for free thanks it's the thought that counts shows your willing to give a customer something in return for helping you. But they will remember you when they hear someone looking for a window cleaner

Back