Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Prices Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It would be a bummer if it was just only one old lady wanting her windows cleaned on the 100th floor for sure...Sorry the lift is out of action too /emoticons/biggrin.png

This is the kind of jobs I like to stay clear of, good luck though
Don't blame you mate Have got a few of these and everytime they come up I cringe and grumble and moan.......but they do pay well and are good income during winter months (as I stick to just windows)

I would of thought those b&b's close down after the funny season. Or at least don't want the windows cleaned so often if at all in winter months.

I would of thought those b&b's close down after the funny season. Or at least don't want the windows cleaned so often if at all in winter months.
Brighton is the Las Vegas of Britain mate .... 24/7 all year round ......but more importantly it's on the seafront so gets battered by the wind, salt & lots of seagull poopies.

Looks a total ball ache, hanging baskets that you'll bang your head on and swear out loud, railings blocking glass, looks like you'll have to stand in the road to do the top ones too. Walk away unless you need the work.

@cheapncheerful I'm thinking you would have to stand on the top deck of a double decker open top bus just to try reaching those top windows with yer banana./emoticons/biggrin.png

So just wondering how do you get the sea salt off the glass then?
Good question - I try to always do trad on first clean and then WFP.

This is basically just a couple of photos of windows being cleaned WFP by the seafront but I have them so might as well use them.

I mainly use a black flocked bristle on sea salty windows or a medium mixed bristle ( personally not such a big fan of this brush though) and then rinse rinse rinse .......rinse :)

View attachment 4472

View attachment 4473

Can you see the 20mph limits.....grrrrr.....everywherein central town and seem to be expanding out quite quickly......but nobody has ever been done for speeding in a 20mph zone?

Looks a total ball ache, hanging baskets that you'll bang your head on and swear out loud, railings blocking glass, looks like you'll have to stand in the road to do the top ones too. Walk away unless you need the work.
You know when a customer says 'Do you want me to move this?' and we (....most of us) politely go 'No, No, don't worry I can do it'........well not with the hanging baskets.......I said 'Yes please, that would be great, if you could please take them all out whilst I go the van to get everything ready.....'

And the keys to the rooms .....deary me.....'the blue one is for Rooms 3, 6 & 11, orange one for 4, black for 5 & 8 etc etc etc and to lock rooms 7 and 2 you need to push the feckin middle thingy ma bob this way'

saying that u could leave the first level ( ones with balcony as u cud access thru the window and trad them instead of using the ladder to get up )

My mate frank would have a field day doing the insides /emoticons/biggrin.png

And the keys to the rooms .....deary me.....'the blue one is for Rooms 3, 6 & 11, orange one for 4, black for 5 & 8 etc etc etc and to lock rooms 7 and 2 you need to push the feckin middle thingy ma bob this way'

Back