Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clean and seal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Got to clean block paving monday which is no prob bit custy wants it sealed im going to use seal a block from spinaclean as one coat will do will i be allright to put on seal if theres two days no rain

It's no good trying seal block pavers in winter months as should be done in warm weather with no rain forcast too.

Great bit of kit...nice one :thumbsup:
Its got 3 metre of suction hose do you think i could make it longer becouse then i could leave it in can as i use 100 metres of high pressure hose on a reel

I've never tried to extend the suction hose myself as is long enough to drop it in a wheliie bin next to the washer or the van buffer tank, Best bet is try it and see if it sucks ok but surely a 21 lpm pump should have two water inlets on the pump not one?

Its

I've never tried to extend the suction hose myself as is long enough to drop it in a wheliie bin next to the washer or the van buffer tank, Best bet is try it and see if it sucks ok but surely a 21 lpm pump should have two water inlets on the pump not one?
Its got one suction hose and a back to supply hose so doesnt overheat when not using lance

I'm surprised it don't have two feeds like this one
[media]

Just watched video i think my suction hose is bigger wider than the two on video i bought it from omnipole you can see it on their website

Back