Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extension no5 and extension No6 - extreme extensions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No the 650 and 850 are the same. You have a later tank (same as mine) So you will have fixings on all 4 corners. The footprint is the same on the 650 and 850.

I can show you some pics yes, but i would maybe have a think of what you wanna put on top.

As you have the 650, i would seriously thinking about making a double stacked top.

The 850 tank is higher than the 650 but the same foot print, even with my tank topper everything is nice an east to get to.

My advice would be to have some form of tray system under then topper, Or have the topped raised up for storage of larger items. Maybe you could raise it up and just have a lip on the tray under it, so its basically just a big tray under the topper.

The tank gets cold,so dont make the measurements to precise otherwise the plastic will shrink and make it awkard. I am lucky with mine, only one thing is tight.

i would consider some form of a lid. I had two made as i put clothes in them SO!!!!! glad i did, the van has suffered with tremendous condensation when heating it with oil rad.

When you speak to Stephen, tell him Damo sent ya /emoticons/wink.png

No the 650 and 850 are the same. You have a later tank (same as mine) So you will have fixings on all 4 corners. The footprint is the same on the 650 and 850.
I can show you some pics yes, but i would maybe have a think of what you wanna put on top.

As you have the 650, i would seriously thinking about making a double stacked top.

The 850 tank is higher than the 650 but the same foot print, even with my tank topper everything is nice an east to get to.

My advice would be to have some form of tray system under then topper, Or have the topped raised up for storage of larger items. Maybe you could raise it up and just have a lip on the tray under it, so its basically just a big tray under the topper.

The tank gets cold,so dont make the measurements to precise otherwise the plastic will shrink and make it awkard. I am lucky with mine, only one thing is tight.

i would consider some form of a lid. I had two made as i put clothes in them SO!!!!! glad i did, the van has suffered with tremendous condensation when heating it with oil rad.

When you speak to Stephen, tell him Damo sent ya /emoticons/wink.png
Do you fancy designing it for me lol for a fee ( a small fee) haha yeah thanks mate I know what I want to store on it. Just want to use the space because ther isn't much room in the back and the top of the tank is just wasted space. I'm going to have to get my designing head on and have a proper think about it. A tray underneath sounds like a good idea and also would definitely want lids for compartments for cloths etc. Thanks again

Send me some pics of your van on the inside, just a general rear shot, then maybe side loading door shot. You can post them here or via PM.

I can have a go knocking up some designs if you want. Not gonna charge for it lol. I know what i would do if i was doing it again /emoticons/smile.png As i have some good ideas on trays and cupboards.

Also got a wacky idea but thats for maybe another time lol.

I wanna talk to stephen about it anyway as it "could" be a clever add on for grippa tanks!

Excellent thanks damo do you have what's app? If you send me over your number I can send a few pics through what's app.yeah I'd be more than happy to just leave the designing of it to you. I've seen the inside of your van and its first class. You know what I need regards compartments etc.. Cheers bud

I do indeed have that.

Removed number. Had about 4/5 people text me.

Wait until my next van. Just wait!!!!!

Just in the motions of sorting it I hope for this year. Should be epic TBH.

Last edited by a moderator:
New van already?? Yours is brand new ain't it lol. I can imagine it will be EPIC.. Look forward to seeing what you can draw up for me. I'll get the pics sent over shortly. Cheers mate

Back