Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is wearing vest for work wrong lol

Shaun1977

It's been another scorcher today was thinking maybe wearing vest for work but was wondering if it would be classed as wrong as work wear

In a simple word yes. Almost as bad as wellies! /emoticons/wink.png

Its not wrong no

but just because its warm u dont see people not wearing ties when thay got to to look professional in a office

just happens our office is outside

i wear the same what ever the weather as its advertising my business and if u get approached you look professional

signed shirt

work trousers

black trainers or boots

Ya i dont think it matters

its a personal thing

for me its a case of i want to look like i;m at work not going for a walk down the beach lol

plus soon as i put a vest and shorts on i dont wanna work lol

I would love to have had a vest on or even topless today, but as said before for me it gives the wrong image of a professional. Today was hot so I had on a polo shirt with logo, a pair of dark grey shorts and a pair of smart work boots.

i think its fine. i always wore 1 untill i got 2 fat & i've tats on my arms & back, never had a problem. i

No matter what achievements Harunh makes in his life, he shall forever be remembered by a large group of windowcleaners that spans the Atlantic, as the guy who wears nike joggers and wellies to work.

I wear my vest all year round lol. Also drive a transit van so look like a gypsy lol

In this weather people will be fine with it.

I feel being topless is a very bad look for the company.

I went and flyered a new estate again today ( YES ANOTHER NEW ONE LOL ) and drove past a chap who works the round for my

BI**H of a moms boyfriend and he was sitting at the side of the road on a milk crate smoking a *** and the other lad was inside someones gaff topless cleaning the windows lol .

I thought wtf ? what an image that is .

Would love to wear a vest again (back in the day we did, but trying to look more professional now, plus we have sign written shirts now.)

Contemplated taking top off round back of a couple of customers who werent in and not overlooked....but didnt want to risk getting belly out, just in case, lol.

Doesnt really look right, does it. Got my shorts and trainers on tho.

just get a vest with you logo on simple
Was thinking that till I saw your post, same colour as trousers and logo'd up could still look smart, couldn't hurt for domestic but commercial maybe not.

i'd rather cover my shoulders in this weather... knowin my luck id miss a patch of sun tan lotion and fry like a lobster

Back