Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning A Used Tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jet wash if possible,

i had a lank that i couldnt get to all of it so i used a hand brush and hose from house tap to spray about, then rinsed it out with pure water. took a little while but got there in the end,

do you know what was stored in there before? might be worth using a little ecover on the brush and some warm water just to be safe

Hose or jet wash it out then rinse properly with plenty of pure water. Simples....

If the tank is going green as clear tanks often do after a while use a bleach mix first before cleaning it out as above.

so

jet wash if possible,

i had a lank that i couldnt get to all of it so i used a hand brush and hose from house tap to spray about, then rinsed it out with pure water. took a little while but got there in the end,

do you know what was stored in there before? might be worth using a little ecover on the brush and some warm water just to be safe
been used for valeting cars was going to give a good rinse and then rinse again using pure water

so been used for valeting cars was going to give a good rinse and then rinse again using pure water
oh right, thats not to bad then, yer that will be fine, what size tank is it?

Back