Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

torchwood-uk

I'm looking at buying the Pure Freedom 25 litre trolley system/package, my plan would be for me to do upstairs with this and my brother does downstairs traditional. Just doing upstairs on your average 3 bedroom house, how many houses do you estimate i would get out of one 25 litre container? i have a Focus hatchback 5dr, boot is quite big. I would need to fit the trolley in and then a few 25 litre containers.

just doing upstairs, you might get 3-4 depending how well you control the water flow and how big the house are.

sometimes i can get 2-3 houses done with 25lt, other times only 1 house!

im 100% wfp and use 500lts a day!

if you do this, just watch the weight limit on the car. get pulled over by the police it could be a fine!

Thanks, i'm thinking 150kgs will be fine. Wouldn't wan't to carry the trolley and more than 5 bottles anyway, can always nip home to topup since the round is all local.

if i was you mate id dump the idea of the trolley and get a backpack lumping a trolley in and out of ya boot all day is gonna be a right ball ache IMO .

also it will take up a lot more space than if you were using a backpack .

i started off with trolly in car with 150lt of water in a golf. back seat down and 2 barrels behind pasenger seat, 2 behind driver seat, trolly in back poles on roof rack and more water in the boot too. but then again i did build my own trolly and was a small narrow one. quite easy to get in and out when you know how. back packs are good, but i find it hard work filling them, picking them up, swingin it onto back, then goin to work then swingin it off, filling it back up, swingin it back on etc etc, by the time you lift back pack out of car, filled it up and put it on your back, a guy with a trolly has already started to clean windows.

a 25litre contaienr will last u 1 house if your new to wfp /emoticons/mellow.png

A backpack would be ideal because the trolleys can get annoying putting it in and out ( I said to everyone on here before i got 1 i dont mind putting it in and out of my van... but i regret saying that ) I now use my trolley as a van mount /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back