Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PayPal on website

S

scott1uk

Hi guys, can anybody tell me how to add PayPal as a means of customers paying me to a website. Is it easy to integrate etc.

Thanks in advance

Scott

Just setup a paypal account for your business, there is a section for creating buttons, and your button gets an id and they give you the code to paste into your website.

But be careful, as that id let paypal know what button it is and they keep some of the code to make it work at there end for security reasons. So can can't simply copy the code from someone else site, because if it has been created this way, you won't be able to simply amend the code and use it on your site.

Its isn't hard to do though, but you should go through paypal, there site has plenty of info on it.

ive taken paypal payments this year but they take a bit of coin off had some send as a gift bu then they said they were getting charged lol.anyway round this or what better than driving round wasting fuel tho;)

There's a solutely NO security risk of having PayPal on your site. The action script for payments is for payments only and it's impossible for people to hack your account using it. If you do find a script make sure you change the email address to your own otherwise you'll end up paying someone else!

If I was at my PC I'd just load up the PayPal script from your site Paul! Christ that's easier money lol

Back