Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Any 12v battery will do tbh. Just match the amp hours with how you want to work.

I fit 10amp and they last a full day. I then charge at night. Could probably get a day and a half. If weight is no issue then go for a 24ah or 36ah

I got a 110ah battery, i know it will never go flat.

If you are thinking of going to a 2 man set up anytime bigger is better now, otherwise you could be buying twice!

Rich maze standard battery for purefreedom 12v 24ah yuasa batts are good hold more charge than cheaper options as the cheaper ones are made cheap cut a few open to compare you can see the difference

just checked on my new battery which i put on charge after its 1st day of use, and it was fully charged in an hour and half......pleased with new charger and bat.

the old'un is still discharging, i put an old indicator on last night, but it showed no sign of dulling so today i've put two of my old headlights on aswell

Yes you could mate I have mine setup that way but have not started yet the vans been used before as wfp setup it's on it's second alternator and second battery will be getting leisure battery on split relay before the van goes live again as alternator and battery costly if short term solution should be ok

Back