Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Claber 8mm fitting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No idea mate but even 5mm would fit with a little hot water

Thanks mate , I think I will order the 6mm fittings you recommended then jubilee clip them if needed as I find O clips nearly always end up leaking .

For the non aqua stop ones? I've just ordered Ez fittings now so will see how I get on with them
Sorry mate on here you can see ones aqua stop there **** the other isn't that's what you needed.

Search Results

Ez fittinga are sound least cars can go over them that's the plus to them

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had ordered Ez snap now. But I like to attach a hose fittings to the end to fill up my bucket when doing trad that's why I use hoselock
just need a short piece of hose and a male ez fitting to fill bucket [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I used the claber fitting all the time , but unfortunatly if you twist the fitting the plastic inside fitting snaps off

You have to push the fitting straught in.Also very fragile these fittings if it is ulta cold drop the fitting on concrete they just break so easy .

Hi, I used to use claber, yes same problems, so now I use a  plastic or brass reducing hose connector ,  so from   8mm to 1/2 inch, then a  bit of 13 mm hose pipe, a couple of jubilee clips, so now you can use a standard 13 mm  aqua stop connection, personally I like the gardena  connector, made in Germany, hope this helps

Latest Posts

Back