Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing over next few days?

Canvassing over next few days?

• Total voters
Let people have a rest. They're still in holiday mode.

Hit it hard in January.

best time and best response rate will be 2nd week in jan when people are packed up for xmas and on diets off drink

then from that date go mad at it

i am planning something big for 2016 myself

i am so pro canvassing but at the right time as if iu go out and get no no no no for a day it will knock u and put u off it
now that is a very good point, i hate canvassing & haven't done any for over a year because of knockbacks, but i've lost a lot of work to the floods so i'm going to force myself, i was going next week but just read your bit about 2nd week so i'll do it then & i'll just have to eat the kb's ha ha

im not waiting i work 5-6 days a week and busy each day i talked to u in the summer about employing and felt it wasnt right for me but after the amount of enquires i get i am now taking on someone ft in jan2016 and going to build up more

if i knew i wud get a 100 customers today i wud not go out im not working againg till the 4th and haven worked from the 18th

i have a 5month old

son and im not missing him on our first christmas togther

Managed to get a £12monthy a £13/one off and £20 house. I was only.out for just over an hour. Leafletting/canvassing.

Probably will do tomorrow aswell.

I'm out tomorrow for 2 customers, both bungalows and easy jobs but I'm only doing it to keep myself noticed on the new build estate I've got half of. Nothing wrong with keeping your face out there, and no harm in knocking on a door, worst they will say is no/not right now, then use the charm and say no problem at all thanks for your time and leave them a card/leaflet, and say you'll talk to them again in the new year.

Back