Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Red rubber pro kit?

paul1

HI

looking to get a trad kit as a backup and for possible indoor work, anyone know anything about the red rubber facelift kit ? is it any good ? or can anyone recommend better to go for?

also what is the bucket on a belt is it just for keeping tools in or can you actually have water in it? any good?

thanks again

The type of standard trad gear you get is really down to personal choice as there is not much difference between them.

Some prefer to use wagtails like @boarcity and others unger, ettore, sorbo, moerman etc or just mix and match what they like best.

Regarding the BOAB it's just a convenient way to store trad gear and store a wet applicator so no it's not really to carry water about unless you want a wet leg.

Some like to use a window cleaner bucket and others like to use old soap bottles with squirt lids on them premixed with soap. Also some like to use a hand held spray bottle too so again it's down to personal choice which is most suited to the job in hand.

Trad gear is also relatively cheap to buy so most have built up quite a collection over the years.

Might also be worth having a look at the new moerman liquidator as is the new kid on the block so to speak.

im not a fan of the wagtail rubber to hard an i had a fulty batch so never again u wont go far rong with unger squeege and monsoon sleve unger rubber or mormon the soft rubbers r my favurt the liquidater is also good cuts down on detailing but u have to wrk slower with it as it can leve lines round the seal if u go to quick an also in middle of glass but all in all its very good

HI
looking to get a trad kit as a backup and for possible indoor work, anyone know anything about the red rubber facelift kit ? is it any good ? or can anyone recommend better to go for?

also what is the bucket on a belt is it just for keeping tools in or can you actually have water in it? any good?

thanks again
I have the facelift fire blade bundles I bought um coz the red matches the company theme

And the fireplace rubber is the best I've used

@paul1 there is a good thread in the trad section called starter trad kit or something like that which is good to have a look at

It is at the very top of the trad section

Window cleaning warehouse I got um from think about for 35 and that included bucket belt u get red squeegee red applicator and handle scraper bargain I think

Window cleaning warehouse I got um from think about for 35 and that included bucket belt u get red squeegee red applicator and handle scraper bargain I think
Cheers mate may get that kit then?

I've not used em

I know unger ergotec range is good to start out with but if it's just for insides you don't need to be as fussy as someone who would be using it all day every day

Latest Posts

Back