Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

i'd just like to point out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So basically (in fine scouse accent) ^^ /emoticons/tongue.png@Taxlossloz is saying he had a post called 'seriously' i think that was right? Tax??

The title was changed (by me) also forgive me for my two decades living in the US but I have some of their bad speech habits that 8 years on I am still struggling to lose.

Reason it was changed is we are trying to get you all to use helpful titles to aid and assist other users.

'Wot bout dis' (and yes I have seen worse)

Should be 'What do you think of SLX25?'

You see the point, ya nay daff kid!

However when I chamged the title of @Taxlossloz thread I had a brain fart and could not thinknof a subitable descriptive title for the thread so I guess in retrospect 'my bad dude'

Some will notice post titles change but that is only an effort to make them accurate about content to help others as well as the search feature return good search results.

Please just pay a little more care to titles and they wont need adjustment in future.

Many thanks.

As for speechisms 'yo, @Taxlossloz, we cool bruv?' /emoticons/tongue.png
no mate, it was me i put as a title a double you, a tee and an eff - which is probably american as well- and it was renamed -say what- which took me back to some horrible times when i had to watch different strokes & i've hated it ever since lol i only mentioned it for a crack & to get some proper english patter going , mind you im old so i grew up thinking every one talked like sid james, kenneth williams or george formby

Latest Posts

Back