Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you guys and girls have done!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

my policy is anything which is going to cost you cash , look after yourself admit to nowt

guy was trying to hit me for scratched windows last week , he must of thought I was zipped up the back

windows twenty years old no chance

Bloody hell, the amount of cheap dodgy bells out there these days, they are always breaking aint they? I always ring the bell and knock the door because u dont know which ones work anyway.
Amazing how a customer can ruin your day, i had an episode last monday myself, fortunately it was totally cleared up the next day and customer apologised, but I haven't decided if i will go back or not.
just sweet talk them is the best then move on don,t waste your money time on them how much was the job

Yep, boll0x to him. When I break something I have the policy of; Was it my fault I broke it, or was it their fault they put it there? like the broken tile thread I made a while back. I owned up to it as it was my fault for walking on slates. But the little ornament I broke the other day, I said nothing as it shouldn't have been on the window sill (outside) in the first place.

Being accused of something you have not broke seems simple to me , ditch him as a customer ,, I once had a really nice customer she made me tea and Bickies but her husband was such Miserable sod and he used to come out and move my hose and.put pots in my way , collected my £12 and , thought about it for a bit and then rang her up and told her I'm not cleaning them again because I feel so miserable going there I just think her husband is a total wan*** yes I actually said that to her and she agreed with me lol

2 hours later she rang me back and told me her husband won't answer the door or come out ever again she said she realises since he retired he has been a ****** and she would like to start paying me £15 now if I keep coming which I did

Back