Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

back packs???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

rite im guna b ordering a new back pack im curntly borrowing @Bishy one its the gardner one and im very inpressed holds lots of water 20 leter i think so im thinking shall i get a gardner or wcw one or one the wcw one has a pole deal with it wich could b nce to get but not shore has any one tryed eather of them

Make ya own, ya lazy git /emoticons/biggrin.png

Not sure mate, gardnienr one seems to get good reviews!!

Gardiner for me as the wcw is just a kobold one but more expensive. .even has kobold written on it

Gardiners is obviously still a chinese made one by looking at it and probably made by the same company but only 85 quid as opposed to 150

Also a touch lighter at 22l not 25 like the wcw

I would get one if i needed a backpack

Once i get a van mount i will be getting one as a backup

Nope. Wcw one all the way. Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but had it near on 3 years & apart from the controller not working which I never used anyway still going strong. (The orange one). Also bought the big boy / pole deal. Big boy still rocking & pole still going strong. Can't comment on gardener sad not had one but would bet there pretty good to.

Making yer own is even cheaper.

never use my gardeners one empties to quick even on slowest setting.
Check and see what jets your using in the brush that shouldn't happen however the pressure on the pump is set too high and you can't adjust it so pump doesn't cut out properly it pulses when water is cur and sucks air into hose the technology is there with good leisure batteries and pumps but they could be made better

:wait:......just make your own :nod: .........it will be YOU then that controls the quality and the cost :thumbs: .

Back