Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hoping To Have A Full Complete Round.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

So then, this last two years have been hard.

Been canvassing work trying to have a round that pays all the bills and then some and I'm just short of the target.

A relative, friend and ex work colleague is selling some work and this, if bought by me, will finish off my round, meaning canvassing will be an excess and not a thing needed.

I'll let you know if I get it but thanks for all the motivation, tips and banter for the last two years that have helped me get to where I am.

Nothing is changing as regards my visiting here etc I'm just posting that I'm almost there, and it's already tasting sweet.

After this, all energies that have been pushing toward gaining more work will go back into making the business more professional and cutting costs.

Canvassing will be something I do but only when I am debating a change of work or building up an area and will be done at my leisure.

There you have it, one (nearly) satisfied window cleaner lol.

^Had my own round for 10years now, had ups and downs, sold work and lost work, worked for others and then gone solo again.

Long ride but you get out what you put in.

If all goes to plan then this year will turn out very well for me and the wife after a long struggle.

Masons a huge congrats!!!!!

And Paul its ok mate, I don't even have a brushs yet lol!

Long ride but you get out what you put in.

If all goes to plan then this year will turn out very well for me and the wife after a long struggle.

Good on ya Masons, that's what its all about right there!! Hopefully in two years time i'll be able to write something similar.

Just got to keep thinking that there's always a light at the end of that tunnel.......

There is.

1 in 3 new businesses will fail in their first 3 years.

But doesn't have to be yours lol.

I'm hoping i pull this off right and walk away happy.

Should do.

well done masons its great to see a business hit targets in these hard times ,its an inspiration for anyone starting out

Well done mate. I reached this level 4 weeks ago & it's great. No more canvassing or worrying & can now pick & choose. Like today went to an area to clean & this lady gets me. Our windy has retired. Go round & wow. 2 houses £35 monthly 1 £28 & 1 £23. Not bad. So in last 4 weeks got 31 new custies of which took on 25 & passed 6 on to a mate & took my lad on 5 days a week now. Keep it going masons it's good you can pick & choose.

Once you start building it up it's great & once you reach your target you know you've made it. Lot of hard work but worth it. Yer going in the right direction mate.

Well done Masons.

It's always encouraging to hear experiences such as yours. I am also looking to having a full run, which I am estimating will happen some time over the next 12 months if things continue the way they have since I relocated last year to Ireland, of all places!

I currently have just over 300 customers, and my target is 500. Once I have reached this figure, the next phase will involve refining the clientele base until i have the best 500 possible with regard to demographics and quality customers. this stage is expected to take several years.

John

Back