Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Love when this happens

dasslr1

94 to go
i was at a customers house the other day when her daughter came out and asked could i quote her house just down the road i said im busy at mo but will knock tomorrow and we ll have a chat "no worries " she says .

i turn up and have a chat and qoute her house ,brilliant she says when can you do them .just as im leaving she says hang on ill ring next door to see if they want you .

next door wants a qoute ,so i go round and qoute and she wants me to do them .

hangon she says to me i think my other next door whats hers doing ill just ask .

sure enough this other lady wants a qoute and sure enough wants me to do them .so thats 3 in a row BELTING .

when i come to do them another lady on the same road says she hasnt seen her window cleaner in months so could i take over i said no worries and qouted the house and she says yes.

love it wen you go to qoute 1 house and get 4 in a row .

any1 else had this ?

I got two next door neighbours this week. Great when it happens like that. I got three in a row for my gardening round last month too.

I have had 6 new jobs in 2 days from neighbours spotting me and coming over

New jobs with no work involved. .gotta love it

Latest Posts

Back