Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phone Been Busy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Been warm all day suns been out... and had 4 calls for window cleaning... and went around and quoted all the 4 houses and got them all /emoticons/smile.png ... wish every day was like this wer work would just come to me ! lol

anyone else had the same ?

New jobs include.

2 conservatory roof's

Estate agent has signed us up for all window cleaning.

2 gutter jobs

2 new customers

Had worse days /emoticons/wink.png

oh yeh i also gained a customer wanting fascia and soffits cleaning i said 40 quid including a free window clean after... should only take me bout 1 n a half hours to clean /emoticons/smile.png should of been more.... but still a good price for me ... this is my 2nd request ever for a fascia n soffit clean... i charged my first one 9 quid ! lol now its jumped from 9 to 40 quid... its a bigger house obviously but its hard work

also i said to the man i shud be 60 quid but ill do it fo 40.. he always tips me and is a good customer... and i know that now i dropped it to 40 quid the man will probs give me 60 quid lol

he will be defos tipping me i reckon /emoticons/tongue.png

I had my first 'come to me' bit of work yesterday. Was cleaning an house when a guy came over and asked me to do his, I quoted him and said I'd be over once I've finished here. I then finished the current job and knocked the door for payment, the woman paid and then told me a woman a couple of doors up wants me to knock her door. Then an hour later whilst cleaning another house in the same street, another woman came over and asked me to clean hers. Three new customers all in same street and all from simply being out there.

I hope this continues /emoticons/smile.png

Mart.

I had my first 'come to me' bit of work yesterday. Was cleaning an house when a guy came over and asked me to do his, I quoted him and said I'd be over once I've finished here. I then finished the current job and knocked the door for payment, the woman paid and then told me a woman a couple of doors up wants me to knock her door. Then an hour later whilst cleaning another house in the same street, another woman came over and asked me to clean hers. Three new customers all in same street and all from simply being out there.
I hope this continues /emoticons/smile.png

Mart.
Well done mart it will mate.

Today 3 exterior cleans booked in next week.4 carpet jobs and my normal quoter of 4 window jobs,all £20+ jobs,get this every other day not including word of mouth jobs,love it.

Picked up an £18 and a £20 today..

I knocked the 18 and the 20 asked me as I was cleaning next door..

Have had a few this week come and ask me whilst cleaning.

Picked up an £18 and a £20 today..
I knocked the 18 and the 20 asked me as I was cleaning next door..

Have had a few this week come and ask me whilst cleaning.
Thats very gud mate, my highest priced residential job is £12.50 , my average is 7 kwid ,

Wish i cud charge more , i had a 3 bedroomed house i priced up for 7.50 last week the women rang me 3 days later sayin can u not do it plz? Thats to expensive for us i said okay no problem ,

To make a living up here u gotta have a large customer base

Ive puck up 5 to price up just from facebook last night that im pricing up on monday and puck up a £10 job today off a job I was just packing up from I love it when I pick up work like this it makes it feel worthwhile .

Ive puck up 5 to price up just from facebook last night that im pricing up on monday and puck up a £10 job today off a job I was just packing up from I love it when I pick up work like this it makes it feel worthwhile .
Thats gud mate /emoticons/smile.png

How many customers u on now mate

Around 380ish I think .

Remember though its not the amount of customers you service it's the amount you earn that is the number that means the most lol .

Around 380ish I think .
Remember though its not the amount of customers you service it's the amount you earn that is the number that means the most lol .
U got 380 customers ? Thort u had bout 60? Lol

he was on 60 odd 2 months or so ago so if hes on 380 now then he must of worked hard for it ... u dont get up to that many customers just like that without 100% effort so well done

Back