Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Brushes and weights comparison (with pics)

jimmyboots

Here's a Gardiner brush and weight comparison with some pics. All brushes apart from the Supreme brush are used and a bit worse for ware :thumbsup:

First is the new Supreme brush. This weighs, with all fittings plus quick loc brush socket 244 grams

Next the Superlite brush 298 grams with all fittings. This is the heaviest brush (when dry)

Next, the single trim sill brush This weighs 258 grams with all fittings. I was surprised that this didn't weigh more but when wet I think it becomes heavier than the superlite

Finally the Xtreme brush. This is a 2 year old brush so I think the new ones weigh even less. This is the lightest at 182 grams with all fittings and socket

Here's a couple of pics of all brushes in comparison

So Heaviest to lightest, with jets, jet hose, push fit connector and quick loc brush socket.

1. Superlite brush 298 grams

2. Sill brush 258 grams

3. Supreme brush 244 grams

4. Xtreme brush 182 grams

superlite is the heaviest :rofl:
It would seem ironic, but the Super-Lite brand was the first brush we released as a company. At the time most of our clients had been using Vikan brushes that weighed about 450g.

When released they really were game-changers and did feel very light! Of course compared to some other commercial brushes they still feel very light.

It would seem ironic, but the Super-Lite brand was the first brush we released as a company. At the time most of our clients had been using Vikan brushes that weighed about 450g.
When released they really were game-changers and did feel very light! Of course compared to some other commercial brushes they still feel very light.
It is my preferred brush at the moment as I won't have chance to try the Supreme until Monday.

Here's another comparison with the Superlite and the Facelift brush from WCW.

This is a nice brush but the weight difference is noticable at 340 grams.

finger on the pulse Alex:thumbsup:

Back