Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The gloves are off!

Jimroot I've noticed if someone says they will think about it or call you, then they usually either forget or are being polite lol. Try and close it there and then, say you are in the area tomorrow shall I book you in for then. They either say yes or no, so at least you know.

Adamangler there are thousands of windies around here, no such thing as "someones road/area", just leaflet wherever you want to. Just don't knock a house where a windie is actually cleaning it while your there lol. Good luck, hope you get some calls out of it!

Knock every door on the street regardless. I've picked up a good few from the "he just turns up whenever" or "he only does the glass".

There are people who want their windows cleaned regular and to a good standard but with no other option to choose they take what their given......

I'm not the cheapest windie in my area but You pay for what you get and I tell the customers that ...... And they agree.

Latest Posts

Back