Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which 4m pole to fit wagtail?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I

Ian mccallum

Hi, could anybody advise a 4m pole to fit a wagtail whirlwind?

What about an unger from screwfix?

Any type of pole would do bud as you can mod it anyway like wagga has done.

Wagga & Mark makes it look so easy don't they?:rolleyes:

[media]

[/media]Who needs ladder /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you H-Man has some good mod vids on here to show you how to make any type of pole be it wfp or trad gear fit together using quick-loq method too.

Mind you norm between them both they have over 50 years worth of trad experience which might help a wee bit:D

i always buy a Harris pole and then fit an Anza pole tip for wagtail use . you can buy both [pole and tips)these in BnQ ,

lasts a long time and not too heavy for daily use

I like H-Mans pole converstions probably the best as he also uses a plastic wfp angle crank which is a must when using a wagtail to adjust it to get the right angle on the glass. Being quick-loq design can fit anything on the pole you want if you mod your trad tools too and to top it off the same pole can be used as a wfp if attaching a wfp brush & hose.

H-man is one smart cookie for sure /emoticons/smile.png

Mind you norm between them both they have over 50 years worth of trad experience which might help a wee bit:D
yip sure beats my 10 months 3 days 6 hrs 10 mins aprox experience:D

For exterior cleans wfp is alot easier to master as even I can do that norm /emoticons/biggrin.png

Norm If you go down the wfp backpack/trolley route like I did for starters you will eventually end up with a van mount for sure as even wagga has one now. /emoticons/biggrin.png Not only that you would be able to take on more jobs that trad would be difficult/impossible to do./emoticons/wink.png

Mind you H-Man has some good mod vids on here to show you how to make any type of pole be it wfp or trad gear fit together using quick-loq method too.
Its pretty impressive stuff, the way they get through those windows. Its something that I would like to become good at, but there are a couple of things that I cant figure out:

1) They dont ever seem to detail the windows (apart from the top of the pane)....wont there be water/soap marks around the edges.

2) Whenever I use a pole I like to wipe my blade after each pull, to avoid leaving lines. They dont seem to do this in this video. Isnt there a danger of lines being left.

Back