Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Got One Of These Gutter Vacs?

Indeed tuffers especialy on jobs like this one.

View attachment 3781

That's one reason why I use omni ali poles and not carbon ones with a stupid rubber hose bend to attach a gutter nozzle. The nozzle I use can break up sods more easaly and the poles have better leverage. However can still be hard to do and if the gap is too small would be near imposible to do using a guttervac..

View attachment 3782

Has a few access issues to overcome too

View attachment 3783

View attachment 3784

View attachment 3785

Downspouts at the back were blocked also but before I could use a guttervac and put me ladder up aswell had to take dowm a wire pergola which had lights on covering the patio area. Go figure...

View attachment 3786

Now that was a ball breaking gutter clearing job as all gutters were badly blocked as have never been cleaned out for years.

Trust me when doing jobs like that will make you wonder why the hell do I offer a gutter clearing service... :Image13:

Vac was a godsend when I did a council contract a few years ago. Mostly semi-detached houses, but the paths down the side were only about 3 feet wide, so no chance of getting a ladder up!

Going slightly off topic, mother-in-law just called to say that someone had donated a brand new ankalad to a jumble sale she's running - needless to say, I now have it! The old dear who donated it even gave her the receipt (£99.99). Result. :Image3:

Going slightly off topic, mother-in-law just called to say that someone had donated a brand new ankalad to a jumble sale she's running - needless to say, I now have it! The old dear who donated it even gave her the receipt (£99.99). Result. :Image3:
Smurphs Mrs?

I would have still offered some cash to go towards the good cause myself as the old lady was kind enough to donate the ankalad.

Thats now got me thinking so just checked me spare brand new boxed ankalad is where I left it and guess what?

Jumble sale is raising funds for my local football team - father-in-law is manager/chairman, I was assis. manager for 7 years, so they'll be getting something out of me.

On I see but I still would have dug into my pocket myself to help out the team fundraisr as you now have a great bit of kit to help you stay safer on your ladder. :Image9:

They'll be getting something, just can't give it to the in-law, as she won't accept it - thinks I already spend too much on the club (do website etc out of my own pocket)

True Norm ...but more like GoLarge for me as I like large portions if I have to pay for a meal.

Or should that be greedy fat barstuard :Image13:

ditto mate filled up with value for money.

Waiting on a meat feast pizza coming for me and her indoors ,hawian for kids, bought by my old mom bless her

Latest Posts

Back