Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any idea what height this is?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Screenshot_2017-02-25-07-05-04.png

Any idea what size pole would be needed to clean the large glass building on the right? Quoted it but it's not worth forking out for a massive pole for a one off job.

Other than sneak up and measure my pole again't it I can't guess the height.

I'm guessing s 47ft pole? Less?

My slx 22 with an extension would do that no problem mate
You sure ? Right to the top? I only have an slx 22 bit don't mind buying a couple of extensions as they would come in handy but don't want to for out 500 quid or so just yet.

Mine reaches that, the ground drops a good bit and it reaches with the extension. Looking at your pic compared it could be higher?

Screenshot_20170225-071841.png

I reckon those are at maximum 4ft high panes, and in between the windows is 2ft each tops. With those measurement I'd go its about 32ft. So I'd say a 35ft pole would be fine, and give a few ft spare. I may be wrong, its hard to tell by pics

I usually calculate about 10' per level for residential (it's just a general recognised approximation) and 12' for commercial

Going by that rule of thumb the very top window including frame would be about 40' from the ground.

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

I looked at the entrance and guessed it would be around 8'-9' to the top of the grey divider. Times that by 3 gives you 27' and add another 4' for the point at the top gives you around 30'. I reckon a 35' pole will do that job.

Back