Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1st Day using Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You mean the modification by Paul who is the guy who was testing them for Moerman??

It works exactly as it was designed to out the box

End of the day preference of the angle of the scrubber is a personal thing and so is preference of the clip angle

My original point was that it was designed a certain way so either do what you want with them or use something else but people are just badmouthing a tool that works fine because they either don't like the feel of it or are unwilling to adjust to a new tool to make it work

Watch those of us who have made youtube vids and see we have no issues....but obviously we are wrong

but obviously we are wrong
Well I didnt like to say :rolleyes:

As mentioned before I can use it just fine, works out the box for me no bother. I just don't like it, much in the same way I dont like B.K. Nissan Jukes, Chris Evans and Morning T.V.

Not 'badmouthing' @daveyboy just stating a personal opinion.

I dont like the Liquidator, even though it works fine.

I only have unger and moerman squeegees the liquidator channel is the my preferred especially the combinator.

Latest Posts

Back