Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello all....

S-boy

Been a member just over a year now thought it was about time i contributed something to the forum I've picked up plenty tips etc from topics and post on here really great forum.

Started out two years ago come this July,was fencing and my boss picked up a mess of a round of roughly 70 customers we used to do it between us on weekends then my brother and I done it for him on weekends when him couldn't be bothered. It was then it was my face and name that customers were consitantly seeing started picking up a few new ones but boss wasn't bothered just treated it as beer money so head down passed driving test in couple months bought a van went round to his house after coming back from the garage told him I wanted window round for the money he was due me for fencing and I'd continue fencing for him but windows were mine on weekends which he agreed. So managed to get round more organised and my plan was to ditch the fencing by the new year and struggle by but I never fenced another day past October absolute great love it I'm now up to nearly 300 customers making money I never thought possible for a young lad that never got decent qualifications and had a few **** ups along the line.

Back