Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soft wash system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JimMac

Hi Guys I have been asked a few times do I soft wash roofs and building which got me thinking could I put this on as another service, does any one know what I need to complete this task.

I have watched video's but they all seem to be American which the kit they have we cant get here!

equipment can I use my pump that I have at the min which is a Zeta 200bar 30L a min Briggs & Stratton Vanguard v-twin 18hp engine. Cold system only at the min

Chemicals required to wash with.

The way I'm going may need to get a LWB van to carry all this kit

as always it's alway good reading information on this site

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Also looking at Torik stone cleaning system, super heated to 150C at 8 litres a min 150bar which is a lot cheaper than what I want Falch trailer system 500bar which is on my Christmas List well I have been good so far this year.lol

The Torik system could use for graffiti, gum, brick, stone even cleaning fasci'a with hot water with rejuiced flow and temp instead of using water fed pole and sill brush and cladding, (Fascia's might be a problem of boiling water coming of fascia and hitting me below) Mmmmmmm(H&S)

whats are your thoughts guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Met a window cleaner that pressure washes roofs today, said it is a great paying job, not my cup of tea., strapped to a chimney, like something of Mary Poppins. Ive seen a few of the soft washing videos and it looks good, no idea what soft wash is exactly, some kind of algae / moss killer you just spray on and leave to work.

Soft wash is an american term originally meaning a low pressure wash with hypo and surfactant and water mixed at various ratios depending on what your cleaning.

you will need a whole dedicated set up as none of that will be any good unless using an x jet but roofs are a no no with x jet as you cant get correct amount of hypo on and its also not low pressure.

Latest Posts

Back