Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Vs Facelift Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I just quickly put this up as i see Alex is online so he might be interested that i am putting the finishing touches to my video compare the 2 poles .It should be ready tomorrow i have not seen a video done yet comparing the 2 poles so hopefully you might find it interesting

Will be interesting to see how they both compare,...

Would especially like to see how ridged they are fully extended when being used on acute angles rather than the standard static rack bend test that to be honest in the real world doesn't mean jack to me. /emoticons/wink.png

Good topic, I am looking to replace my "metal Brodex pole", as soon as I can. This is great timing for me and look forward to the video. The manufacturers / suppliers should take note.

Good topic' date=' I am looking to replace my "metal Brodex pole", as soon as I can. This is great timing for me and look forward to the video. The manufacturers / suppliers should take note.[/quote']Did this pole get passed down from Noah.. /emoticons/wink.png

Look forward to it, hopefully in Feb I'll be doing the full carbon phoenix pole against a gardiner one, plus a review of a brand new pole that's not even out on the market yet!!!!!

Thought Alex was going to do a vid too? Whatever happened to that one did I miss it? :rolleyes:

Battle of the poles....I think it still boils down to the user and his/her prefrance. I use gardiner poles, 27clx and 50ft max great poles. Ive tried many others, (Brodex, Ionics, Facelift) to be honest I did like the ioncs pole, but the catches were rubbish, even though I looked after the poles, It was the glue. I won't talk about Brodex, as we all ready know. Moved on to the Gardiner pole. Would like to try the new Phoenix Range sometime.

Sorry i promised the video tonight the last bit i recorded this morning did not turn out very good so i will do it again tomorrow morning i have recorded over 8 minutes already and still not finished ps pretty boring lol

Back