Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Decided to take the plunge into wfp but a bit confused about what to buy.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So you getting busy now then Neil?

I am still picking up new work now the weather has changed so trying my hardest before winter slows the new jobs down

Cheers Dave. I think i'll take you up on that offer. Would be good to meet properly at last too. I've got a busy week this week as i'm taking monday off to go to some maternity appointments with the mrs but will try to give you a shout towards the end of the week.
Would be good mate..especially seeing as i know your missuses family..Damon, Dionne and their lot

So you getting busy now then Neil?I am still picking up new work now the weather has changed so trying my hardest before winter slows the new jobs down
It's going well thanks mate. Busy enough for me and i'm earning enough which is the main thing. I spent years working in a badly paid warehouse job so to be earning what i'm earning now in the hours i'm working is brilliant. It's great being there in the mornings to help with the kids rather than having to be up at 5am to get to my old job. I'm always finished by the time the kids are finishing school so it's nice to pick them up sometimes. It's fits well around my wife's business too. I've been picking up new customers too. Just a bit of Facebook advertising every now and again and some word of mouth. I haven't canvassed or leafletted since i began so i think I've been pretty lucky.

I leafletted the new estates up by Wedgwood way tuesday..the lettle one behind allied bakery and got 8 new custys for 40 minutes leafletting. .plenty of work round our way still mate..even though i can name at least 8 other windies round here there's still plenty of work to go round..not really competition until i get my 8th worker lol

Gonna be a long time:laugh:

I rarely leaflet..only if i have half hour doing nothing on my hands

99% of my work came from facebook and word of mouth

Now i rarely facebook either

All recommendations and being seen on the job pretty much although if i find a good area i will go out my way to leaflett and pick up some new jobs

Yeah i have knocked most of them in Broadwater as i live there and arranged for when it comes down..where you live..pin green??

No wonder i don't get much work round there lol

I have a few stanley road anderson road and elliott road but that's about it

Great ashby is where it's at for me

I have knocked most of the area over the last few months and spend 2 weeks a month there solidly pretty much

Same reason I don't get much down Broadwater /emoticons/smile.png

I've added everything to my basket on the gardiner site now apart from the hose. 30m of 8mm all season hose will be good won't it?

Just got to sort my trolley and a few more drums now.

Personally i would use 30m of pole hose as it is thinner so easier to wrap round trolley handle

6mm id

Good price on gardiners for 30 of 6mm

Courtney up the road does lovely blue stuff but over a quid a metre so would cost double for 30m

I have 6mm on all my stuff

Sometimes i need to dip the ends in cup of boiling water to soften it to squeeze on to connectors but that is fine

Cheers. And 6mm will connect to all the fittings ok?

No worries bud

Gotta go out in a mo to do some new cleans up by allieds

See ya later

Only because i was busy last week

I don't do it often

Just 5 new cleans up there

All easy jobs

A couple are only 2 up 1 down at front and 1 up and patio doors at back

10 minutes work for a new clean

Latest Posts

Back