Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Venture

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gavin46

Hi,

On to the next stage now,looking for a van with all the kit in it already,found this van with wfp kit in it on ebay,ebay item number : 160904885560

Please tell me what you think,is it worth it,it looks cheap to me,does it have everything i need to go straight out to work,any help appreciated.

Many thanks

Gav

ok im going to ask him now,and does it have everything i need,or is there anything missing that i would also need to get?

hold off mate until u hears the view of a few others. The thing that you need to consider is what is the van is a turd that won't last you 6 months. From what I can see the gear alone makes it a decent deal if you can set it close to the starting, but could you afford to replace that van if its not upto much?

Hi,

Its only a 250 litre tank which isn`t big really. Also have you checked your water in case its hard? Then you would need an ro system or pay a fortune in resin using di.

Steve

hi steve,whats this hard water,soft water thing then,first ive heard of it,im in the Swindon Wiltshire area how do i find that out,and is there different wfp systems for soft or hard water then?

Cheers

u want a 350 litre tank /emoticons/tongue.png or u can get away with 300 /emoticons/smile.png

i think 250 is a bit low capacity to be honest

Hi Gavin,

Im only in process of getting ready to start 1st January. I`ve been researching a lot. Im in Northern Ireland and was told it was a soft water area so therefore a Di system was ok. Then I was talking to Iconics and they said to post them a water sample which I did. Turns out its hard water so I need an Ro System. You can either buy a TDS Meter and test the water yourself or go to Iconics website and you will see there something about getting water tested. Don`t jump in and buy the wrong system. The Brodex website gives a lot of info but don`t buy off them as they are in liquidation. Any other info give me a shout.

Steve /emoticons/smile.png

yeah my area is soft water,i dont know what this resin stuff is about,and also on the Ebay advert it says all you need is a di unit,what is this?he isnt replying to any e-mails?

thanks

Back