Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Venture

gavin46

Hi,

On to the next stage now,looking for a van with all the kit in it already,found this van with wfp kit in it on ebay,ebay item number : 160904885560

Please tell me what you think,is it worth it,it looks cheap to me,does it have everything i need to go straight out to work,any help appreciated.

Many thanks

Gav

ok im going to ask him now,and does it have everything i need,or is there anything missing that i would also need to get?

hold off mate until u hears the view of a few others. The thing that you need to consider is what is the van is a turd that won't last you 6 months. From what I can see the gear alone makes it a decent deal if you can set it close to the starting, but could you afford to replace that van if its not upto much?

hi steve,whats this hard water,soft water thing then,first ive heard of it,im in the Swindon Wiltshire area how do i find that out,and is there different wfp systems for soft or hard water then?

Cheers

u want a 350 litre tank /emoticons/tongue.png or u can get away with 300 /emoticons/smile.png

i think 250 is a bit low capacity to be honest

Hi Gavin,

Im only in process of getting ready to start 1st January. I`ve been researching a lot. Im in Northern Ireland and was told it was a soft water area so therefore a Di system was ok. Then I was talking to Iconics and they said to post them a water sample which I did. Turns out its hard water so I need an Ro System. You can either buy a TDS Meter and test the water yourself or go to Iconics website and you will see there something about getting water tested. Don`t jump in and buy the wrong system. The Brodex website gives a lot of info but don`t buy off them as they are in liquidation. Any other info give me a shout.

Steve /emoticons/smile.png

yeah my area is soft water,i dont know what this resin stuff is about,and also on the Ebay advert it says all you need is a di unit,what is this?he isnt replying to any e-mails?

thanks

Latest Posts

Back