Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Asian customers

Goodboy

do you guys have any on your rounds? what I find is that when they want their windows cleaned they just want it once and thats it. best to charge them bit more

I have one a doctor with a big house that is done twice a year, I charge by the hour the job has to be done when he is there,he stands outside watches me and slows me down by talking all the time but i dont care as it is a hourly rate!! Never questions the price and pays at end of job

theyre total rubbish. when they call up now iv taken to giving a very reasonable price and asking cheerfully "do you want just a 1 off? .... you do,,,,,, thats fine by me ...green frames you say..... dont worry i will scrub them up like new all included .... howabout tomorrow ?"

but then dont show [ after blocking their number ]

There are good and bad in all walks mate, however for the Indian people I believe it is a difference in mentality where they don't look at task as maintenance where the aim of the game is to stay on top of it, they just really want it cleaning when it looks dirty which is opinion and to them may be every six months to a year.

At one point I had many Asian customers and now I have just four, these are the four that have never been any trouble to me that understand the monthly concept and I even have the local Mosque on my books.

Some on here are happy to work for them others prefer not to and that is their choice, I for one personally think if it going to be a monthly £15 clean then always put a 'first clean' price of double in at £30 so that you aren't too bothered when you go next month and hear 'Oh not today thank you'

Don't start all this again !!
Tax man is right, this topic has been done to death and if you do a search above you will find previous posts on it so I suggest we just allow this one to die before it becomes a debate on racism and bigotry again.

There are good and bad in all walks mate, however for the Indian people I believe it is a difference in mentality where they don't look at task as maintenance where the aim of the game is to stay on top of it, they just really want it cleaning when it looks dirty which is opinion and to them may be every six months to a year. At one point I had many Asian customers and now I have just four, these are the four that have never been any trouble to me that understand the monthly concept and I even have the local Mosque on my books.

Some on here are happy to work for them others prefer not to and that is their choice, I for one personally think if it going to be a monthly £15 clean then always put a 'first clean' price of double in at £30 so that you aren't too bothered when you go next month and hear 'Oh not today thank you'

Tax man is right, this topic has been done to death and if you do a search above you will find previous posts on it so I suggest we just allow this one to die before it becomes a debate on racism and bigotry again.
Hang it out for a bit longer, we could see the return of mr. Bump!

Easy ginger, I personally am a fan of the Bumpy one, and for those that don't yet know I am also married to an Asian, an Oriental Asian that is but still an Asian all the same. Keep it clean and keep it friendly kiddies! /emoticons/tongue.png

Easy ginger, I personally am a fan of the Bumpy one, and for those that don't yet know I am also married to an Asian, an Oriental Asian that is but still an Asian all the same. Keep it clean and keep it friendly kiddies! /emoticons/tongue.png
I would like to see the return of the bumpmeister. He had the same, stupid sense of humour as me

@daveyboy1

How much is it? £13.

It's £13

It's £13?

It's £13

How much is it?

It's £13

Back in van. It was £12

Hahahahaha.

She shouldn't have followed me room to room staring out the windows at me then heehee

I have no racist feelings at all

They are a different culture and unfortunately i don't like being followed round and my work scrutinised as i do it

I also have a few indian customers who are excellent cuatomers

Mr Jogia always has the gate unlocked..pays before i leave and him and his wife have a good chat..broken English but that is not a problem

Be friendly and pay on time and i don't care where you are from

Back