Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need a pressure washer

Bucket and spong will do shop awnings? You will need at least 3000 psi 21lpm if you want to clean drives, patios etc properly.

Dependant on the material of the awning you could try using bleach? If it's a stain that's been on for years sometimes you'll never get them off and if you do there will be a witness mark underneath anyway lol

Bucket and spong will do shop awnings? You will need at least 3000 psi 21lpm if you want to clean drives, patios etc properly.
u dont need 21lpm to do powerwashing i started with 10 lpm and done the job

u dont need 21lpm to do powerwashing i started with 10 lpm and done the job
Well said peter. To say you NEED 21L machine to do the job properly is nonsense. I have a 15L Briggs and Stratton machine that does a perfect job every time /emoticons/smile.png

Dependant on the material of the awning you could try using bleach? If it's a stain that's been on for years sometimes you'll never get them off and if you do there will be a witness mark underneath anyway lol

you obviously havent cleaned much canopies with time and effort it comes off try a low mix of hypo then after if it is still there use a warm water mix of hypo

Back