Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp on outside of shop windows

Johnny

Hi

Maybe sound like A silly question..

My friend who taught me said you just don't do it but Im the kind of person if someone tells me I can't do it I won't just accept it I'll look into it.

Would like to know what you guys think?

Also the vikan kits for interior cleans I.e shop windows how effective are they at cleaning they don't leave any marks?

For me personally I trad all my shops.

I find it a lot easier to park up and walk round ,a lot of the shops I do are in shopping centres or town centres getting a van near them just isn't practical.

As for insides I trad them too.

The people. I see. Wfp shops are the ones who drive in to the high street just to clean one shop.

I trad my shops fronts and also entrance areas on doctors surgeries and so on - main reason being the pedestrians. I try to eliminate dripping of any kind whilst people are walking in and out. Plus doors swinging open into areas that are dripping with water then create a hazard. I do however WFP upstairs on commercial still and will wipe the sill with the brush to reduce the drips, but anything floor level I get the squeegee out.

Shops is the only thing I don't take on... ain't worth the hassle unless you got a stretch of them, I do have one that came with a round I bought and is at the end of a street I clean houses on and we WFP it... takes 2 mins, looks perfect (otherwise I wouldn't do it) also I wouldn't find it worth the time to do trad... my opinion is biased though as I don't like shops...

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I trad most of my shops , basically the customers dont want footpaths wet and wet soaking glass they want finished job.

the other point I enjoy fanning big shop windows with my wagtail pole combo davyboy gave me all the crack while back

I do couple of cafe,s they are always busy.Love nowt better getting my big pole out and fanning the windows :rofl:

after all i,m proffesional window licker:balloondance:

I wfp a newsagent round the corner from me. Didn't ask for it but it belongs to one of my custies. If wfp is good enough for her house, it's good enough for her shop
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
The time it takes to set up i would have done half the shop with my excelerator on a pole and then you have to pack away again

I trad most of my shops , basically the customers dont want footpaths wet and wet soaking glass they want finished job.the other point I enjoy fanning big shop windows with my wagtail pole combo davyboy gave me all the crack while back

I do couple of cafe,s they are always busy.Love nowt better getting my big pole out and fanning the windows :rofl:

after all i,m proffesional window licker:balloondance:
It is more fun isn't it Duncs

I love a bit of trad poling

Did a bit today on bottoms to save the glass being wet and getting bits in the wind stuck on the glass

Trad my shops, exelerator on a pole. Only time the wfp comes out is once a month when I do a hairdressers sign. Even then I do the sign, pack away, trad insides, trad outside of shop next door, then do the outside

Latest Posts

Back