Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

thought i would say hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Pickingpaul

i had a funny day today. :hey:

i did a lot of windows today, top 5 personal best days easy regarding the volume of work and i did it from 9-4:30. :cool:

but at some point in the day i managed to lose my wedding ring :oops:

i snapped someones washing line which was a first. :thumbsdown:

and the battery on my wfp trolley just died so i got the ladders out for the last few houses. :gush:

so i ordered a new one off ebay and decided to get a new pump while i was at it so its spare for when it eventually dies also. but i couldnt find the one i brought in purchase history on ebay as it only goes back 3 years and i brought it in 2014 so i came here as Jimmyboots had pm me an ebay link a while back, thansk mate.

but the good news was i got a parcel in the post today for something i ordered last thursday

a wacom cintiq digital drawing tablet,

ive been drawing as a hobby for the past year on a cheaper digital tablet and managed to illustrate and finish a couple of childrens books i wrote myself. cant wait to get going on the upgraded tablet ive got! :love:

i put one on amazon Rocks are Boring (Moon Monsters Book 1) eBook: Paul Barnes: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

the latest ive done i want to try and publish properly as a real book but not gotten around to writing the cover letters (basically im a chicken)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gutted for you on the ring. Stoked for you on the e-books. Takes balls to put yourself out there.
Hope the wifes doing well.

Drop by more often mate!

Mabuhay!
thanks green shes still on dialysis, just recovering from an operation she had 2 weeks ago. hows your wife?

mabuhay at kain ng gulay

Back