Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pee-ing thru a pipe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

today i was absolutely bustin, i knew nobody was home at the house i was cleanin so i peed in the centre of their lawn.will it kill the grass time will tell but it sure was a potent mix dont ask me why i chose the centre as i dont know, its like askin why throw stones.

anyhow i got to thinkin i better not start this habit . instead might be able to rig up a pipe+funnel in my van exiting thru van floor so i could pee without botherin anybody. years ago i recall in the small ads in papers they sold a "travel pee bottle" that i bleve had a funnel attached.

If custy is out i tend to do it in the drain for the kitchen/bathroom pipe

No number 2s though

You're not alone boar city. When I've had driving jobs, sometimes a bottle is the only thing to hand, better hope it's a litre one. Even today, I wondered how I'd get away with a pipe in the car so it's probably a common thought.

I've always Liked an outdoor nature I guess, making the territory. You should probs do it on all your customers land.

ya could have signed your initials...

when you gotta go you gotta go...but ...beware these days the hidden cameras..:eek:

i went behind the garage today but it blew on the wall and its obvious so i dragged the barby closer to cover it up.....i try my best...and...i always flush afterwards...:rolleyes:

it s a bloody pain getting through my boxers my thermals and my two pairs of jogging bottoms....it only just stretches over that lot..well i dont like to feel the cold.../emoticons/biggrin.png..

I have a couple of regular spots, its naughty but its a pain in the aris trying to find a toilet. 1 o clock is poo time though. If i had a big van I would definitely have a setup of some sort. On a similar note I always have a bog roll in the van- you never know.

I feel underdressed now.

Birmingham is now covered in about two inches of snow so not much outdoors work going on here tomorrow I doubt. Peeing in the snow might be one survival extraction method.

Just a hole drilled in the van floor tolish? Like on aeroplanes :)

Just a hole drilled in the van floor tolish? Like on aeroplanes /emoticons/smile.png
LOL, my 1 o clock customers might get a bit suspicious when they find a brown trout on there driveway once a month after I've been./emoticons/biggrin.png

It's good enough for dogs afterall. Blame your invisible trusty hound who lives in the van while you work, guarding the kit. Not a bad idea....

It's good enough for dogs afterall. Blame your invisible trusty hound who lives in the van while you work, guarding the kit. Not a bad idea....
Good thinking mate. I'll make barking noises whenever I'm snipping one off.:thumbsup:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You're not alone boar city. When I've had driving jobs, sometimes a bottle is the only thing to hand, better hope it's a litre one. Even today, I wondered how I'd get away with a pipe in the car so it's probably a common thought.
I've always Liked an outdoor nature I guess, making the territory. You should probs do it on all your customers land.
marking the territory hmm , jim ,by jove youv got it, thats it, the primeval urge . but how do u mark the houses on the high street ?.without being seen by the shoppers walkin by?. im thinkin could make a special pi tube that you lay out on the pavement , while you fill it with a litre of the yellow from the comfort of the drivers seat.

within a few months the whole round /could be /would be absolutely reeking of the stuff

Last edited:
I think a modified tolish hole, a pipe on under turret, ready to spray the High St in direction of ones choosing. Other Windie be gone!

Back