Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Silicone And Sticker Removal

mak2503

When I have used the brush I sometimes notice that the builders have left silicone on some sections. Also when I do some builders cleans the stickers are a pain to remove even with a good rinse and a scraper.

Has anyone used a good product that I can keep in the van and use before I clean the window properly?

Never had any complaints I just want to make my life easier and less time consuming instead of scraping the stickers off the windows.

That should of read it gets rid of stickers,silicone,glue etc.

Obviously charge more /emoticons/smile.png

we do builders cleans and apart from mortar splash - glue residue is the killer - we use a few different products.

best we have used is a car cleaning chemical called "autosmart tardis"

spray on, leave for 10 seconds if not direct sunlight and use a scraper then wash window as normal - not through WFP however - needs to be trad

A small squirt of sticky stuff removal on a magic sponge and stickers fly off I did 5 builders cleans today works a treat if you give me 5 min I will find a link

^^^ that stuff is awesome. We bought some from better ware about 4 years ago. It's awesome!!!

Latest Posts

Back