Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote This...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the pics theres roughly 120 pains of glass including the roof , that would take me 3 hours or there abouts , so id want 150

You would be spending most of your time up a ladder though especialy on the other side with limited access.

Yes warm water would clean a bit quicker but not by much....

some of your prices were very bad it is a mornings work and you have got prices up to £600

You would be spending most of your time up a ladder though especialy on the other side with limited access.

Yes warm water would clean a bit quicker but not by much....
You would be surprised on how much quicker it is!

H will do it for 28........... /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :lol: /emoticons/sad.png/emoticons/ohmy.png B) :rolleyes: :wub:

No way would I charge anymore than £150... It would not take that long...I have schools that I clean that have a lot more glass, and a small portion of roof work, and I charge £170 for 3 hours work, so no way would I personally charge anymore than £150. If others want to charge more upwards of £600 and the chap wants to pay than fair play. Now if he wanted the inside cleaning too than I would charge £250 for the inside, as would need traditionally cleaning, unless the chap didn't mind wfp inside.

Just my thought on the job :rolleyes:

Bout £150 I'd say think H would charge £60-80 lol
I can see how some might charge that, mornings work depending on how well they wanted to clean it, and how particular that chap was who owned the property... Stick to my guns though and would charge the £150 /emoticons/wink.png

I do a quality job and take pride in my work also have loads of experience in cleaning roofs like that so know how long that size would take to deep clean properly on my own.. I would allow 2 days for that job myself and would take as long as it takes to finish it properly.

I'm no splash & dash merchant so find people are prepared to pay my rates as most of my work comes from recommendation. Go figure :rolleyes:

Some of you lads crack me up as you have no idea what a job like that is like /emoticons/biggrin.png

a fiver a pane of glass smurf you must think your living in hollywood ,get real smurf ,so your right and everyone else is wrong /emoticons/ohmy.png

I do a quality job and take pride in my work also have loads of experience in cleaning roofs like that so know how long that size would take to deep clean properly on my own.. I would allow 2 days for that job myself and would take as long as it takes to finish it properly.

I'm no splash & dash merchant so find people are prepared to pay my rates as most of my work comes from recommendation. Go figure :rolleyes:

Some of you lads crack me up as you have no idea what a job like that is like /emoticons/biggrin.png
£600 for 2 days work. Phew!!!

I do use a toothbrush sometimes too funny enough /emoticons/wink.png

It's all in the detailing dont you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

regardless of the cleaning method i couldnt see anyone in their right mind pay 600 quid to have that cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back