Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Having a beer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Pickingpaul

Forecasted heavy rain in brum tomorrow so im chilling having a beer :thumbsup::whistle:

I had a good day today, cleaned a few more than usual and cleaned out two of my customers gutters and got my first xmas tip £10

I was told a strange story by my customer today as i started her windows, she asked me if i would clean out her gutters which i agreed to as i do them every year for her and the next door neighbour once the leaves have all fallen off.

She said " a bloke came two weeks ago asking me if i want my gutters cleaningout and straight away another man was up a ladder starting the job! I had my grandchildren upstairs and told them i wasn't interested but went inside, they continued to do the work so i went out and confronted them and felt very uncomfortable and intimidated and told them to stop, the man got aggressive barking that he wanted £20 which i gave him (why u may ask as i did) i just wanted them to leave, i then got angry (irish lady) and to,d them to get the f off my property and they scarpered"

later on she realised they had left their bucket on the flat roof of the upstairs bay window. A small yellow one, she asked me if i would get it down while i cleaned the gutters out and i said "of course i will"

So i get up there and start cleaning out the leaves and **** and i reached to get the bucket and pulled it towards me only to shower myself with the water that had collected in it in the past two bloody weeks, and it stank! Like water from a f'ing pond" :thumbsdown:

View attachment 3330

it does have a er....nice ...er smell ....gutter shite..:Dgreat story pickingpaul....some right bar stewards out there....

er...some of us...are ...going to get wet tomorrow....if of course the forecast is right...i have work booked in...money under buddha ...and under door mat....well ...it would be rude not to turn up...

sort of but i have left the ....i have no cash now ...one for when i am in the mood....

and the one where i have to go on a thursday when the cleaners there and walk through the house with my ladder as i ....cant be ars..ed...

sort of but i have left the ....i have no cash now ...one for when i am in the mood....
and the one where i have to go on a thursday when the cleaners there and walk through the house with my ladder as i ....cant be ars..ed...
Lol soon be recliner time!:thumbsup:

ya a fuckookin bar steward shiny...or a bit of a tech head. i couldnt find her anywhere.....oh sweet dreams tonight. thanks im in :love:

i had a great dream...i dont understand it but ...it was great..

i was driving into a farm and up a section of land which was raised up with the help of oak beams..like railway sleepers on edge...and it was full of cars and so i decided to reverse into the corner space....but i er...got it wrong and i ended up with one wheel over the edge.....and the car started to sink backwards...so i did a cheapncheerful runaway...now to analyze this...i had just gone backwards onto someones drive and pruned the bush.....

i ended up in a quite packed barn and was picking up, like a christmas card with details of a car on it....and somebody of the feminine sort...er...i think you may guess who it was ...said oh...its for the car auction ...she explained it to me and said do you want to go and watch....to which i said yes....she said ...i just want to nip to the toilet first.....and i watched her go.....through a hole in the wall and down a loft type ladder.....i stood by the bar waiting ...as dipsticks do....and then....she came back up the ladder and beckoned me to follow her...even i am not that green....but...when i got down the ladder she was nowhere to be seen...and i woke up...

now....i will look at the vid and hope the dream comes back..../emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you ....susanna reid and the dishy bish....no...i couldnt cope.....

Last edited by a moderator:
i er may have to access that vid when the wife aint around ....for er....research purposes of course...ta shiny happy xmas to you too....

not so sure about the xmas one...whats with the butch friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
it does have a er....nice ...er smell ....gutter shite..:Dgreat story pickingpaul....some right bar stewards out there....
er...some of us...are ...going to get wet tomorrow....if of course the forecast is right...i have work booked in...money under buddha ...and under door mat....well ...it would be rude not to turn up...
Turns out i have aninside jobin the morning afterall so offto bed soon i reckon

View attachment 3336

Where the bloody rain, nothing more than a drizzel all morning, better crack on with some more work then.

I understand not to **** them off unless you want a black eye or worse /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep its now...............women are very very strange....smurfy understands em but i dont........

yep smurfy....i do recall winding her up about a certain custy and she attacked me and guess where she was heading....it took every ounce of strength to save it...:rolleyes:

yeh pickingpaul where is the rain....just grey grey a grey day...but...i still came back soaked somehow....

i spent most of the last job....watching a rival windy with his wfp.....

lucky for me i had just put banana away and was into my gardening bit of the job....so i pretended to brush and watched mj in action....he ...er...wasnt in a rush...we will just wait to finish the fa g...and then he was off....ahhhhh i never ever thought to wash my brush out in a bucket of soapy water first....lesson one....

and i now know what you are on about with the rinse on the glass post....

he had his second fa g and had a chat and i was thinking its er getting very dark..

didnt bother him ...i left him brushing away in the murk at 4.05pm....must have good eyes that mj../emoticons/biggrin.png thats mick jones cleaning services of sandbach....but dont tell him i was watching....

Latest Posts

Back