Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Look What The Wife Bought Me .

See now, I dislike JD, but, I really appreciate what your wife did for you.

Bravo to ones wife, friend.

^ No, they cannot as far as I know.

I do however like Southern Comfort, but that itself is not whiskey, so I'm ok liking it haha

That's alright, but get yourself a single malt and for goodness sake don't water it down!!!

Yes it's ok to like southern comfort, again, I'm mortified when people add lemonade or something!

Jura and Monkey Shoulder are both great Whiskeys - my Dad buys them and I've had a taste several times, very nice indeed. This coming from someone who thought whiskey was just throat burning liquid lol :Image7: Both those well worth a try! Expensive, mind you, lol.

Isle of Jura nice, glen morangie is good, ESP the madeira cask, lafroaig, maccallan is pretty distinctive, the list is endless. Just about any single malt is good stuff, just so blooming dear these days! It'd be a good idea to get the little 5cl bottles so you get to try a wide range.

Glen fiddich is probably the most famous, but, while its decent stuff, certainly not the best.

Back